QCT Walkers Drop Off and Pick Up
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Picton
- Product code: QCT
Embark on a fully guided wildlife and dolphin cruise like no other on your way to the Queen Charlotte Track.
- Cruise calm sheltered waters of the Queen Charlotte Sound
- Exclusive no Seasickness guarantee
- Experienced captains with fun and informative commentary
- Personalized small fully guided group tour (1-15 ratio)
- Onboard binoculars for viewing wildlife
- Amazing photo opportunities so close you only need a phone
- Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- Complimentary local wine on afternoon tour
- Kids toys, books and drawing boards
- Free professional high-quality wildlife photos downloadable on our website
- Bottlenose, Common, Dusky, Hectors Dolphins and Orca
- Travel with E-Ko and Support local Conservation efforts
Travel through Marlborough's Queen Charlotte Sound encountering a huge variety of rare, wonderful and interesting species along the way. A nature cruise and historical experience with fantastic scenery, wonderful wildlife and degree qualified guides. A perfect way to experience the Marlborough Sounds before you head onto the Queen Charlotte Track.
Our passionate expert guides will be with you all the way - our team are passionate about the local environment and love to share its unique aspects with our small groups.
We will drop you off at the start of the Queen Charlotte Track at Ship Cove and say farewell as you head into the bush.
However, for an extra $30 there is the option to join the Motuara fully guided tour before your drop off on the track as well.
Cruise the majestic Marlborough Sounds on a scenic journey to Motuara Island Bird Sanctuary. Our comfortable vessels and expert team take you on a conservation focused, wildlife adventure for your soul. Outstanding commentary and fantastic viewing areas allow you to enjoy playful Hector's, bottlenose, or dusky dolphins. We also see NZ fur seals and numerous seabirds before landing on Motuara Island for a 1-hour nature lover's walk to remember.